Free Twitter Followers: Increase Twitter Followers for Free
Increase Facebook likes, Facebook fans, Google plus ones +1, Twitter followers & YouTube views.
Absolutely free to join. Sign up here now and start increasing your social presence.
Tips on How to Increase Twitter Followers
1) Maintain Visibility of Your Tweets - Try tweeting as often as possible. If you have to shooce one time during the day to tweet your Twitter followers, then tweet during the afternoon. The highest volume of Twitter retweets by followers is between the hours of 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
2) Get Support by Tweeting @ People - The goal here is to have conversations with followers that have a strong following. There followers will see your Twitter handle everytime the your follower responds to your conversation.
3) Show Twitter Followers Retweet Love - Keep track of which followers retweet your tweets everyday. If one of your Twitter followers retweets your message, then follow them for showing you support.
4) Share Unique and Shareable Content - Your Twitter followers want to see tweets that have unique content. Also, content about about social media and Twitter have the greatest chance of getting shared. If your content is shared,
then your account handle is usually shared with it. This can increase your free Twitter followers daily if done right.
5) Be the First to Tweet It - Twitter has become the first to break news for important events. If you stay on top of the news, then you can tweet out unique takes and opinions before anyone else does. Use hashmarks for these news events, and you will get increased visibility when the topics begin to trend.
Getting More Engagement from Twitter Followers
Retweets from Twitter Followers
The most retweeted time of the day is 4 p.m.
57% of all retweets include a link.
Tweets with 71-100 characters get more RTs.
Tweets with hashtags get tweeted 110% more.
10 Most Retweetable Words
Ways to Get More Clicks from Tweets
Place link 25% of the way through tweet.
Use action verbs within your tweets.
Follow your interests.
Use a real picture of yourself.
Create Twitter lists.
Ask your email subscribers to follow you.
Request Twitter followers from FB friends.